Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Roast Beef, Ham, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese Double Decker w/ Chips

Dinner Tonight: Roast Beef, Ham, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese Double Decker w/ Chips




For Breakfast this morning I made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Heated up some Meijer Diced Ham, fried an Egg Sunnyside Up, made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I made a bed of the Hashbrowns in a bow and sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Next I put the Diced Ham over top the Hash Browns then put the Sunnyside Up Egg on to top it off. One of my favorite Breakfasts! After Breakfast I went up to the local Kroger for a couple of items ands stopped by the ATM machine at the Bank on the way back home. Cloudy and a high of 48 degrees out. Got the leaf blower out and did the usual cleaning of the deck and driveway areas. Trimmed down Mom's Rose Bushes and gave a final trim to a couple of the hedges. Not a whole lot else going on today. For Dinner tonight its Sandwich Night, I prepared a Roast Beef, Ham, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese Double Decker w/ Chips.



I went to Jungle Jim's International Market yesterday and purchased several Boar's Head Meats and Cheese. Jungle Jim's carries all of Boar's Head products along with some test items from Boar's Head. I purchased Boar's Head London Broil Roast Beef (Rare), Sweet Sliced Ham, and Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar (sliced).  I used these3 items along with Simple Truth Hickory Smoked Bacon, Bib Lettuce, Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo w/ Olive Oil, Emeril's Deli Style Mustard,  and Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread (3 slices) to make my Double Decker.




To start I gathered everything up. I first fried my Bacon 4 slices. And as always when frying Bacon you always make double the amount you need because it's near impossible not to snack on it  as your making it! With the Bacon fried I started making my Double Decker. I first toasted my 3 slices of Bread. On the bottom slice of Toast I first spread Mayo across it, next a slice of the Vermont Cheddar, 2 slices of Bacon, Bib Lettuce, then slices of the Sweet Sliced Ham, topped it with the Deli Mustard, and my bottom half of the Decker was done.





Topped everything with another slice of the Toast. I then topped that with Mayo, a slice of the Cheese, 2 slices of Bacon, Bib Lettuce, next slices of the Roast Beef, Deli Mustard, and the last slice of Toast. And the Double Decker is ready! Wow, what a Sandwich! Love the Boar's Head Meat and Cheese. Then the Mayo and Mustard give perfect flavor. Excellent Sandwich!










I had some Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips to go with the Sandwich I also had a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. For Dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.















Boar's Head - Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham
With Natural Juices.

Enjoy the exceptional flavor of a traditional bone-in ham without the bone.  Available in the Deli retail case as a center of the plate item or at the Service Deli sliced by the pound for a sandwich of note.
https://boarshead.com/products/ham/11018-sweet-slice-brand-boneless-smoked-ham





Boar's Head London Broil cap-off top round oven roasted beef
Enjoy a rich, smooth flavor like nothing you’ve ever had before. Boar’s Head London Broil Oven Roasted Beef is seasoned with black pepper, garlic and a hint of lemon and slow roasted for a truly authentic taste.
https://boarshead.com/products/beef/12011-london-broil





Boar's Head - Vermont Cheddar Cheese
Crafted in the Green Mountain state with whole milk sourced from regional family dairy farms, this classic cheese has a mild flavor and creamy texture. Vermont Cheddar skewered with seedless grapes and Boar’s Head Ovengold Turkey makes an elegant kabob-style appetizer.
https://boarshead.com/products/cheese/15012-pre-cut-vermont-cheddar-cheese-white

No comments:

Post a Comment