Saturday, November 18, 2017

Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries




To start my morning off I had Steak and Egg.  I had another of the SayersBrook 4 oz. Bison Filet
Mignon. I had it in the freezer, I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I fried it like last time. I just seasoned it with some McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I then grabbed a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, and added a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. Fried the first side 3 minutes and flipped it over and cooked it another 2 minutes. And like last time it came out a perfect medium rare! It was so tender and juicy. That was my last one, I’m going to have to order more of these! Then I also fried up a Sunny Side Egg and toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. Sure tough to beat a Steak and Egg Breakfast! Also, as usual, my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea.



Rain, wind, storms and 60 degrees out. But a cold front came rolling in later in day causing the high
winds and heavy rain. Only a high of 36 tomorrow. It was house cleaning today, vacuum and dusted. Had everything done after Lunch and settled in to watch some College Football the rest of the day. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries.








I just love these Buffalo Burgers! I made this one combining my two favorites, Wild idea Buffalo and Jennie – O Turkey! I used Jennie – O Turkey Bacon for my Burger topping. Heated up a medium size skillet on medium high heat and fried the Bacon until it was crisp. Removed it from the skillet to a Paper Towel lined plate, and set aside. Always remember when frying Bacon use Bacon Math. Just
decide how many slices you’ll need and double it. Because, at least when I fry Bacon, you end up eating as much as you fix as you’re preparing it! For the Buffalo Burger I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers as usual. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I then pan fried it, in Extra Light Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side, after flipping the Burger I added my slice of Cheese, Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar with about 1 minute of cooking time left. Topped it with the Turkey Bacon and served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Hamburger Bun. Love a good Burger and love these Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers, and topped with the Jennie – O Turkey Bacon it just adds to the goodness!



To go with my Burger I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. Seasoned them with
McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For Dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.













Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack













Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries

Lightly seasoned with sea salt, these Julienne Fries make your everyday French fry wonder where it went wrong.

Ingredients: Organic Potatoes, Organic Canola Oil and/or Organic Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Safflower Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 3 oz (84 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 120
Calories from Fat 36
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 200mg 8%
Potassium 310mg 9%
Carbohydrates 18g 6%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 0g
Protein 2g
https://www.alexiafoods.com/products/fries/yukon-gold-julienne-fri

No comments:

Post a Comment