Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ham, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast

Dinner Tonight: Ham, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast





For Breakfast this Morning I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I topped with Smucker's Sugar Free Blackberry Jam. Also had that morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. This morning it was cloudy and 28 degrees. As the day went on we seen some sunshine and a high of 51 degrees. Did a few things around the house and then starting at Noon I watched College Football for the rest of the afternoon. For Dinner tonight some Breakfast! I prepared Ham, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast.






Breakfast for Dinner sounded perfect for Dinner tonight! I sliced up the rest of our Thanksgiving Ham off the bone. The Ham, as it is most years, was moist and delicious! We used Cook's Bone In Ham. To prepare it I used a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, and heated it on medium heat. I then took a few slices of it and reheated it i tin the skillet for about 5 minutes. I love this Ham! It has such good flavor, perfect for Breakfast or Dinner.






Next I used the same skillet and I prepared a Sunny Side Up Egg. Fried it on medium low, seasoned with Morton's Lite Salt and Ground Black Pepper.












As the the Ham and Egg were cooking, in another skillet I prepared some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. I love these, I could have them every day! Again I used a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, added 1 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil, and heated it on medium heat. I fried these for 14 minutes. When done I sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.








Finally I toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread. Topped them with
some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Had a glass of 2% White Milk to drink. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.













Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns

Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns fry up perfectly to a crisp, golden brown because they’re
made from quality potatoes. They’re always fresh, never frozen so you’ll never have to worry about freezer burn. Fresh, delicious potatoes mean you never have to sacrifice great homemade taste.

Nutrition FactsSimply Pot
Serving Size 1/2 cup (81 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 70
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0.0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 55mg 2%
Carbohydrates 16.0g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8%
Sugars 0.0g
Protein 1.0g
http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/productview.cfm?p




Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread

Weight Watchers® SmartPoints®: 2
*The SmartPoints® value for this product was calculated by Aunt Millie’s and is provided for
informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this product or its manufacturer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the Weight Watchers® and SmartPoints® trademarks.
This bread has fewer calories than regular bread and provides at lease 20% of the recommended grams of fiber health experts suggest.

Nutrition
Serving size 2 Slices (47g)
Servings per Container 12

Calories 35
     Calories from fat 0
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 0.5g 0g
Saturated Fat 0g 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0mg
Sodium 170mg 85mg
Total Carbohydrate 17g 8g
Fiber 6g 3g
Sugars 1g
Protein 4g
https://www.auntmillies.com/products/breads/1357

No comments:

Post a Comment