Saturday, August 26, 2017

Seasoned Gulf Coast Grouper Fish Sandwich w/ Mac and Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Seasoned Gulf Coast Grouper Fish Sandwich w/ Mac and Cheese



For Breakfast this morning I toasted a couple of Eggo Waffle's and topped them with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Went out to grab the morning papers this morning and its 55 degrees. Another beautiful day out again, 75 degrees and sunny! Today is the neighborhood's annual community yard sale, as always it draws a lot of people. So I got the cart out and went around the neighborhood to look at all junk people were trying to unload! Later in the afternoon I went to see Dad. We hope he gets to come home soon! For Dinner tonight I prepared a Seasoned Gulf Coast Grouper Fish Sandwich w/ Mac and Cheese.


I love my Fish and Seafood, especially this Florida Gulf Coast Grouper my friends keep bringing me back up from Florida! It’s good to have friends that also own a house off the Florida Gulf side. I had a
fillet of it in the freezer, laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare the fillets I seasoned them with just a bit of Sea Salt and put the fillets in a Hefty Zip Plastic Bag where I then added the Zatarain’s Seafood Breading Mix Seasoning. Shook until the fillets were well coated. Shook off the excess. Then got the Cast Iron Skillet out, sprayed it with a light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated the skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was ready I added the Grouper Fillets, frying about 3 1/2 minutes per side until golden brown. Grouper is so meaty and flavorful. Love Fish and Love this Grouper! I served it on a Aunt Millie's Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Hamburger Bun.


To go with Fish Sandwich I prepared a Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cup. Just microwave and serve. A great tasting Mac and Cheese in a single serving cup! Tastes great, excellent Cheesy Mac. For Dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.












Grouper – Firm texture, white meat with large flake and a mild flavor. Extra lean fish.

NUTRITION
Nutritional values for approximately 4 ounces (114 grams) of raw, edible portions
* Calories 110
* Calories From Fat 20
* Total Fat 2 g
* Saturated Fat 0 g
* Cholesterol 55 mg
* Sodium 65 mg
* Total Carbohydrates 0 g
* Protein 23 g






Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups

Freshly made pasta with 100% real cheddar cheese sauce

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups are just the right size of delicious Stouffer’s Mac and Cheese.

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups:
* 100% real cheddar cheese
* No preservatives
* Stouffer’s in a cup

No comments:

Post a Comment