Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich






To start my morning off I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I topped with some Smucker’s Sugar Free Blackberry Jam. I also fried up a couple of Jennie – O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, Scrambled an Egg, and made my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Well I'm
back to full strength, I have a sinus infection and not a Summer Cold. Mostly sunny and 83 degrees with low humidity again! I heard that the Weather Services had said it looked like our coolest August in the last 15 years or so. As long as the humidity is low I'll take it! Went to Meijer for a few items, then stopped and got gas, then to the bank and back home. Dad is doing ok in rehab but he's still having trouble with water build up around his heart. So he's back on the heavy duty water pills, hopefully it will clear it up. Not much going on at the house today. Got the cart out and took a spin around the neighborhood and picked the mail up. For Dinner tonight a Sandwich I could not wait to have again, the Izzy’s, Boneless Cod Sandwich. So the Kitchen is closed!







I have been wanting another one of the Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich since I had one a few weeks ago. Perhaps one of the best Fish Sandwiches that I ever had! The Sandwich is huge. Nice size Battered Cod Fillet, seasoned just right. It comes on Rye Bread with Tarter Sauce. One delicious Sandwich. I can only eat 1/2 of it, I’ll have the other half for Lunch tomorrow. It came with a Potato Pancake which I gave to Mom. Mom had the Izzy’s Reuben. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn along with a Diet Peach Snapple to drink. As for the Kitchen, it should reopen tomorrow!






Boneless Cod

Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce. “Too good to be called fish!”

http://www.izzys.com/menu.php

No comments:

Post a Comment