Sunday, August 13, 2017

Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Mac and Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Mac and Cheese





I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast, no appetite this morning. Did my morning workout, took a quick shower, and off to Walmart. I needed some Bigelow Decaf Green Tea, Copy Paper, and a few other things. Back home after Lunch, I went to see Dad. Still having good days and bad days, hope he can come home soon. Another pretty nice day out again. After getting back home I got the cart out for a ride around the neighborhood. For Dinner tonight it's a Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Mac and Cheese.






I love my Fish and Seafood, especially this Florida Gulf Coast Grouper my friends keep bringing me
back up from Florida! It’s good to have friends that also own a house off the Florida Gulf side, thank you Jim and Linda! I had a fillet of it in the freezer, laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare the fillets I seasoned them with just a bit of Sea Salt and put the fillets in a Hefty Zip Plastic Bag where I then added the Zatarain’s Seafood Breading Mix Seasoning. Shook until the fillets were well coated. Shook off the excess. Then got the Cast Iron Skillet out, sprayed it with a light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated the skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was ready I added the Grouper Fillets, frying about 3 1/2 minutes per side until golden brown. Grouper is so meaty and flavorful. Love Fish and Love this Grouper!




To go with the Grouper I prepared some Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups. Just microwave and serve. A great tasting Mac and Cheese in a single serving cup! Tastes great, excellent Cheesy Mac.For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.










Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups

Freshly made pasta with 100% real cheddar cheese sauce

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups are just the right size of delicious Stouffer’s Mac and Cheese.

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups:
* 100% real cheddar cheese
* No preservatives
* Stouffer’s in a cup

No comments:

Post a Comment