Monday, October 27, 2014

Panko Crusted Cubed Pork Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes and Boiled Mini Carrots

Dinner Tonight: Panko Crusted Cubed Pork Steak with Peppered White Gravy w/ Mashed Potatoes and Boiled Mini Carrots








Wow, what a beautiful Indian Summer Day out today! Sunny and about 70 degrees. From what they say we'll have 1 more day of warm temps before it gets back to more seasonal weather. By Saturday morning the low could be around 29 degrees and only a high of 41 degrees, big difference! Anyway for dinner tonight I prepared Panko Crusted Cubed Pork Steak with Pioneer Peppered White Gravy w/ Mashed Potatoes and Boiled Mini Carrots.






I bought a couple of packages of Cubed Pork Steak at Kroger the other day, I froze one and having the other one tonight. So I got the big three out to bread it with; Flour, Egg Beater’s, and Panko Bread Crumbs. I seasoned the Steak with Sea Salt and Black Ground Pepper. Next I seasoned the Flour with Hungarian Paprika and rolled the Cube Pork in that and shook off the excess. Then I dipped it in the Egg Beater’s shaking off the excess and then pressed both sides in the Shake and Bake Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs, making sure both sides was well covered. I heated up a medium size skillet, that I drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, on medium high heat. Added my Cubed Pork and fried both sides about 4 minutes per side, till each side was golden brown. Topped it with some Pioneer  Peppered White Gravy. The Cubed Pork Steak came out delicious! Moist and very tender with a good flavor from the Paprika and all the other ingredients. As you can tell in the picture, the Steak was huge so I cut in half and I’ll have the other half for Breakfast in the morning.






For side dishes I went with Bob Evan’s Mashed Potatoes topped with Pioneer  Peppered White Gravy, my favorite Mashed Potatoes by far. Then I also boiled some Mini Carrots and had a slice of Klosterman Wheat Bread that I buttered with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment