Thursday, October 9, 2014

Grilled Buffalo Terris Major Steak w/ Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Buffalo Terris Major Steak w/ Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Green Beans





Had to break out the Turkey Goetta this morning for Breakfast! I love Goetta and Eggs for Breakfast. Did some maintenance on my wheelchair that I keep in the car and then went with my Mom to a couple of furniture stores looking for a couple of new living room chairs for her and Dad. For dinner tonight it was my favorite Meat, Buffalo or Bison. I prepared a Grilled Buffalo Terres Major Steak w/ Sauteed Steak Cut Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Green Beans.






I prepared one of my favorite cuts of meat, the Wild Idea Buffalo Terres Major Steak. It’s become on of my favorite cuts of Buffalo because it just always so tender and delicious. I started by seasoning it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn then brushing it lightly with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Fired the grill up and let it get nice and hot, and grilled! Buffalo Meat is very lean and gets done a lot quicker than other Meats. It only takes about 3-4   minutes of grilling per side and it’s ready. This one was no exception, it came out medium rare and juicy! I just love the incredible sweet and wild flavor of the Wild Idea Buffalo Meats. I love any Bison or Buffalo but Wild Idea Buffalo is my favorite.One problem with the Steak though, it was so tender it was falling apart when I sliced it. Nice problem to have though! Served with some Teriyaki Marinated Mushrooms.






For one side I had a Baked Potato, a Steak’s natural companion. Seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Then I heated up a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.








Wild Idea Buffalo 8 oz. Terres Major Filet

The second most tender cut on the animal. This treasured cut is found in the chuck shoulder.




http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/terres-major-fil

No comments:

Post a Comment