Friday, October 10, 2014

Extra Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries

Today's Menu: Extra Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries








Another rainy day around here. For Breakfast this morning I made a Breakfast Sandwich. I used a slice of Turkey Spam, 1 slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Extra Sharp Cheddar, and a toasted healthy Life Whole Grain Muffin. Put it all together and your starting your day off right! Also, as usual, I had a hot cup of Bigelow's Decaf Green Tea. With all the rain not a whole lot going on today. For dinner I prepared an Extra Sharp Cheddar and Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries.






I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers. Just love these Buffalo Burgers.Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3  minutes per side, and done! I topped it with a fresh slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Extra Sharp Cheddar and Sauteed Mushrooms, served it on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. Hard to beat these Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers, juicy and delicious!






Then for a side I baked up some Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.








Wild Idea Buffalo 3 – 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.





http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment