Friday, November 15, 2013

Pulled Buffalo Sliders w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Pulled Buffalo Sliders w/ Baked Fries






It was Kitchen Drawer cleaning day today, a long over due one at that. Cleaned the Utensil, Spice, Dish Towels, and Junk drawers out today. Didn't realize how cutting knives we had buried in the drawer. Only had to throw out a couple of Spice Bottles, expired. Then the Junk Drawer, which was full of odds and useless ends. For dinner tonight it's Slider Night and Baked Fries!






I made a few different types of Sliders for everyone for dinner. My Mom had made some Egg Salad the other day and I made a couple of Sliders out of what remained. Then another type was a Ham and Swiss one. I used Kroger Private Selection Rosemary Ham and Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese. And the last two were, my favorites, made with Wild Idea Buffalo Pulled Buffalo. I made two different types, one I added JB's Fat Boy Chipotle BBQ Sauce to the Pulled Buffalo and the other was I just seasoned the Pulled Buffalo with a little Sea Salt and added a fresh slice of Mozzarella Cheese.






The Wild Idea Pulled Buffalo comes rubbed with a blend of Mexican seasonings and then slowly braised till it's fall apart tender.Wild Idea Buffalo done all the work so all you need to do is heat and eat it! It's perfectly seasoned and so tender it melts in your mouth! The ones I added Mozzarella Cheese to, I used a fresh Murray's Mozzarella Cheese Roll that I sliced into pieces. Found a real good buy on the Cheese at Kroger Deli and Cheese, $3.99 for a little over a pound of fresh Mozzarella Cheese. I used Pepperidge Farm Slider Whole Wheat Buns. I also baked some Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries. For dessert later a Del Monte No Sugar Added Peach Chunk Cup.








Wild Idea Buffalo Pulled Buffalo Chuck Roast

Pulled Buffalo Meat – Our pulled Buffalo Chuck Roast is rubbed with our own blend of Mexican seasonings and then slowly braised to fall apart tender. We’ve done the work for you, so all you need to do is heat and eat! Use in all of your favorite Mexican dishes, like tacos, enchiladas and quesadillas. Or use for B.B.Q. sandwiches!

1 lb. package.


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/products/pulled-buffalo-meat 

No comments:

Post a Comment