Saturday, October 12, 2013

Seasoned Fried Haddock w/ Macaroni and Cheese and French Bread

Dinner Tonight: Seasoned Fried Haddock w/ Macaroni and Cheese and French Bread





Beautiful outside and spent most of it at a local County Park, Winton Woods. It's located in the neighboring County, Hamilton County. It's the largest County Park around. A good size lake and some beautiful scenery. Another 2 or 3 weeks and the leaves will have turned colors and it will be a gorgeous site. For dinner I prepared a Seasoned Fried Haddock w/ Macaroni and Cheese and French Bread.






Love that Haddock that I’ve been buying from our local Kroger Seafood Department. To prepare it I rinsed the fillet in cold water and patted dry with a paper towel. Then sliced the fillet into four pieces. I then seasoned it with just a bit of Sea Salt and put the pieces in a Hefty Zip Plastic Bag where I then added Zatarain’s Lemon Pepper Breading Mix. Shook until all the pieces were well coated. I then pan fried them in Canola Oil, frying them about 3 minutes per side until golden brown. Delicious! Haddock and Zatarain’s is a perfect combo!






I had been craving some Macaroni and Cheese for some time now. So for a side I heated up an individual cup of Bob Evan's Macaroni and Cheese. Just microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and you have your Mac. First time I tried the Bob Evan's Mac and Cheese and was very pleased with it. Excellent Cheesy flavor and the Pasta was spot on, Good job there Bob! I baked a loaf of Pillsbury Rustic French Bread also. For dessert/snack tonight some Cheese and Crackers! Bought some Boar's Head Colby Longhorn Cheese, at Jungle Jim's Market, and served it on some Ritz Whole Grain Crackers. My favorite pair of sweat pants, t-shirt, remote, and in my favorite chair, it's going to be a good night!






Bob Evans Macaroni & Cheese Tasteful Sides Singles

Bob Evans Macaroni & Cheese Tasteful Sides Singles:
* Farm-fresh goodness
* Made with real cheddar cheese
* Microwaveable
* Ready to heat and eat
* 2 single servings



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 170 G
Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 220Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 G 16
Saturated Fat 5 G
24
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 25 Mg 8
Sodium 810 Mg 34
Total Carbohydrate 22 G 7
Dietary Fiber 1 G
6
Sugars 3 G
Protein 10 G

No comments:

Post a Comment