Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Seasoned Fried Haddock Sandwich w/ Mac and Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Seasoned Fried Haddock Sandwich w/ Mac and Cheese






It was mostly cloudy and about 73 out today, still waiting for this cold front to move through and drop the temperature. I love weather in the 50's and 60's. Not a lot going on, went to the bank and a couple of errands and that was it for the day. For dinner Seasoned Fried Haddock Sandwich w/ Mac and Cheese.






I had a couple of small pieces of Haddock leftover from dinner the other night so I had that to make my Fish Sandwich with. To prepare I rinsed the Haddock pieces in cold water and patted dry with a paper towel. I then seasoned them with just a bit of Sea Salt and put the pieces in a Hefty Zip Plastic Bag where I then added Zatarain’s Lemon Pepper Breading Mix. Shook until all the pieces were well coated. I then pan fried them in Canola Oil, frying them about 3 minutes per side until golden brown. I served them on a Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Sandwich Bun. Love that Haddock!






For a side to go with my Fish Sandwich I heated up the other cup of the Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese. Just microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and you have your Mac and Cheese. Had this for the first time just the other day and plan to keep this handy in the fridge! Very good and easily fixed Mac and Cheese. For dessert later to night, it's all fruit, 1/2 a Banana and a couple of slices of a Honey Crisp Apple.







Bob Evans Macaroni & Cheese Tasteful Sides Singles:

* Farm-fresh goodness
* Made with real cheddar cheese
* Microwavable
* Ready to heat and eat
* 2 single servings



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 170 G
Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 G 16
Saturated Fat 5 G
24
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 25 Mg 8
Sodium 810 Mg 34
Total Carbohydrate 22 G 7
Dietary Fiber 1 G
6
Sugars 3 G
Protein 10 G

No comments:

Post a Comment