Saturday, October 26, 2013

Buffalo Steak and Egg Breakfast!

Another morning in the 20's here so I wanted to fix a hearty Breakfast to warm it up! I had a Wild Idea
Buffalo 6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak, a 1 Egg Scrambled Egg, and 2 slices of toasted Klosterman Wheat Bread.






I seasoned the Buffalo Sirloin with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I then pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fried it about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Nice char outside and moist and pink in the middle. These are the most tender and delicious Buffalo Steaks there are! I could eat these for any meal. I also made a 1 Egg Scrambled Egg that I topped with a sprinkle of Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar. To finish everything I toasted a couple of slices of Klosterman Wheat Bread topping with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. With the morning papers and a hot cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea I was ready for that cold and blustery Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment