Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cloudy Outside but Sunny Inside!



A cloudy and rainy morning outside but it was Sunnyside Up with Turkey Bacon and Toast on the inside. It was gloomy and a slow drizzle of rain early this morning so what better way to brighten it up than a hot and delicious Breakfast! I got the flat top griddle out which I love using. It cooks everything evenly and no oil needed, just a light coat of Pam With Olive Oil. I fried up an 1 Egg Sunnyside Up, 3 slices of Jennie - O Lean Turkey Bacon (30 calories and 0 carbs per slice), and 2 slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Throw in the Morning Papers and fresh cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea and washes away that gloomy day outside. The Sun is breaking out as I'm writing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment