Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wild Idea Buffalo:Basic Cooking Instructions & Recipes


As I mentioned yesterday I'll be posting some recipes, hints , and cooking ideas involving Buffalo or Bison. And it all comes from the web site of Wild Idea Buffalo! It's where I purchase almost all my Bison Products from now, and may I add the best tasting and flat out delicious I've ever had. So to start it off below I'm passing along on article on Buffalo Cooking Tips. I've left the web link at the end of the post. Enjoy!


Basic Cooking Instructions & Recipes

By: Jill O'Brien


Wild Idea Buffalo meat is as good as food gets. Grass-fed buffalo not only leads the way on the nutritional frontier, but its rich, earthy and slightly sweet taste will be sure to please your palate.

I hope you find these basic instructions helpful in making your buffalo experience a pleasant one. When in doubt, remember, Wild Idea Buffalo meat is naturally lean and so it is easy to over cook. We recommend cooking it no more then medium.

Temperature Guide–Internal temperatures of meat:

Rare – 135 degrees. Medium-rare – 145 degrees. Medium – 155 degrees.


If you have additional questions on preparation, feel free to contact me, at 866-658-6137 or 605-255-5163 or by email at info@wildideabuffalo.com


http://wildideabuffalo.com/2011/basic-cooking-instructions-recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment