Monday, February 11, 2013

Subway Tonight!


Today's Menu: Subway Turkey and Black Forest Ham 6" Hogie w/ Ruffles Light Potato Chips




Was at the doctors office at 8:00 am for some checkup blood work and then it was home to do some early Spring Cleaning! We have a spare room, it's where our Pantry and my computer is located and a little bit of everything else.  That took a couple of hours and from their I finished up my rolling of the coins. I'm a loose coin hoarder! Especially back when I used to work, any and all change was saved. So I finally got around to start rolling some of it. Now some of this change had been stored since the early 80's so there is a lot of it. My last roll that I rolled made it an even $1,000! Those Pennies, Dimes, Nickels, and Quarter add up! I hate rolling change but the hard part was getting the rolls in the car and out of the car to the bank in a wheelchair, fortunately when I got to the bank someone came out to take it inside for me. So with most of the day gone, and I was sort of tuckered out, it was getting time for dinner.



With all that being said "the Kitchen Was Closed" and it was Subway to the rescue! I ordered a Subway Turkey and Black Forest Ham 6" Hogie  with Lettuce, Black Olives, Green Peppers, Provolone Cheese, Light Mayo, on a 6" 9-Grain Hogie Roll. It was a total of 385 calories and 45 carbs. I also had a side of Ruffles light Potato Chips which is 80 calories and 17 carbs and a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. So thanks go out the Bank for getting all those rolls in for me and to Subway for providing one tasty dinner! For dessert later a healthy Choice Frozen Vanilla/Chocolate Swirl Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment