Sunday, February 10, 2013

Turkey Bacon, Mushroom, Smoked Cheddar Bison Burger w/ Baked Ore Ida Crinkle Fries


Dinner Tonight: Wild Idea 1/4 Turkey Bacon, Mushroom, Smoked Cheddar Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Ore Ida Crinkle Fries




I've been wanting one of these Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers since I received my order from them! So for dinner tonight I prepared a Turkey Bacon, Mushroom, Smoked Cheddar Bison Burger w/ Baked Ore Ida Crinkle Fries. I normally just add Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn to the Burger, maybe Cheese, but I dressed this up.



I used a Wild Idea 1/4 lb. Buffalo Burger that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I pan fried it using Canola Oil, frying it about 3 1/2 to 4 minutes per side to a perfect medium rare. These are the best tasting juicy Bison Burgers I've ever had! The taste is just incredible, it's an almost sweet wild game taste. Did I tell you how juicy they are! I served it on a Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bun and topped it with a slice of Oscar Mayer Low Sodium Turkey Bacon, Sauteed Mushrooms, and a slice of Borden's Smoked Cheddar Cheese. These are great with just the Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn but I wanted to load it up a bit because i have to start fasting after 10:00 pm to have my bi - yearly blood work done, checking Cholesterol, Sugar and Blood Cell counts.


For a side to go with my Buffalo Burger I had Baked Ore Ida Fries, only 120 calories and 19 carbs. For dessert a Jello Sugarless Dark Chocolate Pudding.




Wild Idea Buffalo 4 – 1/4-Lb Buffalo Burgers
Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-quarter pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 4 – 1/4 Lb patties.


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/4-1-4-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment