Tuesday, August 23, 2011

St.Louis Style Ribs w/ Sliced New Potatoes, Asparagus, and...

Dinner Tonight: St.Louis Style Ribs w/ Sliced New Potatoes, Asparagus, and Whole Grain Bread


I had my fix of ribs today! I used Lloyd’s St. Louis Style Ribs. A breeze to make with no mess! Just heat the oven on 375 degrees and bake for 25 – 30 minutes, done and great tasting! For me the sauce is perfect. Only had the suggested serving size of the Ribs along with Boiled Sliced New Potatoes, frsh Asparagus, and healthy Life Whole grain Bread. I seasoned the Potatoes with Thyme, Parsley, Sea Salt and Ground Pepper. For the Asparagus I cut the stalks into 3 pieces and ligtly fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Seasoned them with Garlic Salt, Ground Pepper, and Sea Salt and topped with Crumbled Turkey Bacon and Sliced Almonds. For Dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Vanilla Carb Smart Ice Cream topped with Del Monte Sliced Sugarless Peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment