Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baked Shrimp w/ Shells & Cheese and Whole Grain Bread

Dinner Tonight: Baked Shrimp w/Shells & Cheese and Whole Grain Bread


I tried Gorton's Classic Grilled Shrimp with Herbs and Spices. easily fixed, bake at 425 degrees for 10 - 11 minutes and you have Shrimp! There's 8 Shrimp per serving and it's only 110 calories and 5 carbs. Tasty nice size Shrimp, I'll be buying more of these. I made a Shrimp Dipping Sauce. I took a 1 cup of Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo w/ Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp. Chili Sauce, 1 tsp. Curry Powder, 1 Tbsp. Prepared Hot Horseradish Sauce, 1 tsp. Dry Mustard, and 1 tsp. Garlic Salt and mixed until well blended with a spoon. Then refrigerated it for 1 hour before serving it with the Shrimp. As a side I had a Velveeta/Kraft 2% Cheese and Shells Pasta and a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert/snack later a bag of Jolly Time 100 Calorie Bag of Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment