Monday, August 8, 2011

Baked Pork Chop w/ Asparagus, Sliced Carrots, and...

Today's Menu: Baked Pork Chop w/ Asparagus, Sliced Carrots, and Whole Grain Bread


I had another one of the Monster Chops for dinner tonight. Bone In Pork Loin Chop big enough for dinner with enough left over for lunch tomorrow!  I marinated it in J B's Fat Boy's Haugwash Barbcue Sauce and refrigerated it for 3 hours. I removed the chops from the fridge and shook off any excess of the sauce and then seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried the Chop browning both sides then baked the Chop at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and then flipping the Chops over and baking another 25 minutes  until temperature read 165 degrees.  As sides I had fresh Asparagus seasoned with Garlic Salt and Black Pepper and lightly fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter along with sliced Almonds. Also I had boiled Sliced Carrots and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. A light dessert later of Yoplait Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment