Saturday, August 6, 2011

Garlic Chili Chicken Soft Taco w/ Refried Beans and Pop Corn Chips

Today's Menu: Garlic Chili Chicken Soft Taco w/ Refried Beans and Pop Corn Chips


An easy to fix low carb and low calorie dinner tonight. I used Old El Paso Tortilla Stuffers. I love these from Old El Paso. They have a Carne Asada Steak and Garlic Chili Chicken, which is the one I went with tonight. The Garlic Chili Chicken includes the Seasoned Rice, Chicken, Pinto Beans, and Peppers, plus it's only 80 calories and 11 carbs! I used La Banderita Low Carb and Low Fat Soft Tacos, 81 calories and 11 carbs. As a side I had a serving of Old El Paso Fat Free Refried Beans and  a half serving of Chip'ins Pop Corn Chips. Here's another great low carb item Chip'ins. Only 120 calories and 22 carbs per serving, about 20 chips equals a serving. For dessert later I'll have a Yoplait Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

No comments:

Post a Comment