Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bison Sirloin Steak Topped with Crumbled Bleu Cheese w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and...

Dinner Tonight: Bison Sirloin Steak Topped with Bleu Cheese w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Potato


Had my favorite steak for dinner tonight, Bison Sirloin Steak. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and then pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil to Medium Rare. Then topped it with Bleu Cheese and Sauteed Mushrooms. I lightly sauteed the Mushrooms in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I seasoned them with Ground Smoked Cumin, Thyme, Parsley, and Sea Salt. Also had a Baked Potato along with Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For a dessert/snack later tonight I'll have a Thomas Whole Wheat Bagel Thin topped with Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment