Friday, November 23, 2018

Baked Ham/Swiss and Turkey /Cheddar Sliders w/ Thanksgiving Leftovers

Dinner Tonight: Baked Ham/Swiss and Turkey /Cheddar Sliders w/ Thanksgiving Leftovers






For Breakfast this morning I heated up the leftover Diced Potatoes and Diced Ham that I had prepared yesterday. Not a bad day out today, 54 degrees and mostly cloudy. After Lunch I took Mom's car up to have it washed and then I cleaned all of the inside windows and vacuumed it out for her. Later on I entered a Scrabble Tournament online. I love Scrabble! For Dinner tonight I used the Leftovers from Thanksgiving. I prepared Baked Ham/Swiss and Turkey /Cheddar Sliders w/ Thanksgiving Side Leftovers.



For Dinner its Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders along with Turkey and Vermont Cheddar Sliders. To make them I’ll need; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (Cut in half), leftover Ham, leftover Turkey Breast, Sargento Swiss Cheese, Boar's Head Vermont Yellow Cheddar, Blue Bonnet Light Butter – 4 Tbsp (original recipe called for 8), 2 tsp. Dried Onion Powder, 1 1/2 tsp. Worchestershire Sauce, 1 1/2 tsp. Ken’s Light Poppyseed Dressing, and 1/2 tsp. French’s Yellow Mustard.




Next I made my Bun Topping Sauce. I grabbed a medium size bowl to mix my ingredients in. I then mixed the Butter, Onion Powder, Worchestershire Sauce, Ken’s Light Poppyseed Dressing, and French’s Yellow Mustard together. Stirred until well mixed and sit it aside until ready to use it.








Then to prepare the Sliders; preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then I got an 11 x 14 baking pan that I
lined with foil and sprayed with Pam Non-Stick Cooking Spray. I placed the bottom half of the Slider Buns in the bottom of the baking pan. Next I placed the Sweet Sliced Ham and Sliced Turkey Breast on top of each Bun. You can put as much of the Ham or Turkey you want on each. I then placed a 1/2 a slice of the Swiss on the Ham and Cheddar cheese on top of the Turkey. Then added the the top 1/2 of each bun to each Slider. Then topped all the Sliders with Topping Sauce Mixture. Covered the baking pan with foil and baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Removed the foil and baked an additional 15 minutes to allow the rolls to crisp. Remove from oven to cool and serve.


These Baked Ham Sliders are incredible! The Ham, Turkey, Cheese, and Buns are all great but the Topping Sauce makes the Dish. The Sauce gives it such great flavor, love these Sliders! Plus a great way to use those Thanksgiving Leftovers!












Then I also heated the leftover Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans. Those Canned Green Beans are so delicious! We had canned these during Summer and broke out the first jar for Thanksgiving, so good! For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment