Friday, November 30, 2018

Baked Chicken Wings w/ Baked Fries and Light Texas Toast

Dinner Tonight: Baked Chicken Wings w/ Baked Fries and Light Texas Toast






It's one foggy morning out there this morning. I can see the house next door and that's about it. For
Breakfast this morning I heated up a Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage, Egg White, and Cheddar Cheese
Breakfast Scramble Cup. Also had a cup of of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I went to the Kroger up the road to pick up a Prescription for Mom and a few items she needed. Then stopped by McDonald's and picked up Breakfast for her, she loves those McDonald's Breakfasts! Got the leaf blower out and cleaned off the deck and driveway areas. Then spent most of the afternoon on the phone with a computer problem, finally got it fixed but it took a while! For Dinner tonight I prepared Baked Chicken Wings w/ Baked Fries and Light Texas Toast.



Why not an American Favorite Food on Labor Day! For the Wings I’m using Kroger Oven Roasted Chicken Wings. I started by heating the oven on 425 degrees F., same temperature I’ll need for my
Fries and Texas Toast. I took a small Baking Sheet and lined it with foil. Then sprayed it with Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray. Spread the Wings out across the sheet and baked them for 33 minutes, turning them once after 17 minutes. I love Wings, and these are excellent Wings! Served them with Dipping Sauces of Hidden Valley Buffalo/Ranch Dressing and Litehouse Light Blue Cheese Dressing.




With the oven already heated I baked my Fries. I used Ore Ida Crinkle Cut Fries. Like all the Ore Ida Products, they are easy to prepare and delicious. I just baked them for 19 minutes and done! Served them with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup.












I also baked up some slices of New York Bakery Light Texas Toast. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.













Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®

French fries with ridges.Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®
We’re proud to say that our Golden Crinkles® are America’s favorite fries!* What’s not to love? These oh-so-tasty crinkle cut fries are just plain fun, especially when they’re paired with a juicy hamburger or hot dog and dipped in Heinz® Ketchup

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 120
FAT 4 1/2g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g
https://www.oreida.com/Products/G/Golden-Crinkles#.Vfy2YN9Viko





Litehouse – Lite Blue Cheese Dressing

Made with 48% fewer calories than regular blue cheese dressing, this version tastes as delicious as ever. The handcrafted blue cheese crumbles and fresh buttermilk together create a taste you can feel good about. You won’t even miss those calories! Great taste with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

https://www.litehousefoods.com/products/lite-blue-cheese-dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment