Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Chopped Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Light)

Dinner Tonight: Chopped Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Light)







For Breakfast this morning I prepared a Hot Mess Breakfast Sandwich.  To prepare it I fried an Egg (Sunny Side Up), Lightly fried 4 slices of Boar's Head Sweet Slice Ham, topped the Ham with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese, and served it on 2 slices of toasted Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread. They call it a Hot Mess because with the Ham and Swiss topped with the Egg, when you take a bite the Egg Yolk goes all over the Sandwich. Delicious!







Another cold morning out there, 18 degrees. But the afternoon was sunny and 35 degrees. Hey it's
above freezing! Went to Meijer after Breakfast, just needed a few items. On the way back I picked up Breakfast for Mom at McDonald's. After Lunch I spent most the afternoon on the phone. I'm checking out different Prescription Insurances and Supplement Insurance. Didn't find anything yet. For Dinner tonight its Chopped Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Light).




I’m using a favorite cut of Bison for Dinner tonight, SayersBrook Chopped Bison Sirloin. I had it in
the freezer so I grabbed a bag of it and let it thaw in the fridge overnight. To start I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare it I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves. I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare it. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steak. I cooked each side 2 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These are so tender you could slice them with a spoon and have an excellent taste to them. Just another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch!




I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy. Also cooked up some Sauteed Mushrooms.











I also prepared a Baked Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn
Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. I also baked a slice of New York Bakery Lite Texas Toast, One delicious meal tonight. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.












SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.
http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment