Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Grilled Ham and Swiss Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Ham and Swiss Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





For Breakfast this morning I Scrambled a couple of Eggs and topped it with some Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar and some Ortega Smoked Chipotle Taco Sauce. I also toasted a couple slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Outside some rain early and then partly cloudy and 58 degrees out. I already voted, with an Absentee Ballot. I'm not active today as my sinuses have bothering the last day or so. Bad headache most of the night and afternoon. So plenty of rest today. For Dinner tonight its Grilled Ham and Swiss Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.


Mom had been wanting Grilled Ham and Swiss. So with not feeling so good today this was fine with
me, easy meal to prepare! It’s a Comfort Food Dinner tonight for me, Grilled Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwich w/ Baked Ore Ida Crinkle Fries. To make my Grilled Ham Cheese I’ll be using; Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo, French’s Yellow Mustard, Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Ham, Sargento Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese, Blue Bonnet Light Butter, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread to make my Sandwich.




To prepare it I started by buttering the outside half of a slice of bread. Next spread the Mayo on the bottom slice of Bread, next layered the Ham, spread the Mustard, and added the slice of the Swiss. Added my top half of the sliced bread, buttering the outside of the slice. I then got out a large skillet, heated it up on medium heat and lightly coated it with a 1/2 pat of Butter. When the Butter was melted I added my sandwich. Grilled it on both sides until it was golden brown and the Cheese melted. Love these Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches.





I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Peach Diet Snapple to drink.














Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham

Enjoy the exceptional flavor of a traditional bone-in ham without the bone. Available in the Deli retail case as a center of the plate item or at the Service Deli sliced by the pound for a sandwich of note.

http://boarshead.com/products/detail/11018-sweet-slice-brand-boneless-smoked-

No comments:

Post a Comment