Thursday, November 15, 2018

Roast Beef and Vermont Cheddar Sandwich w/ Chips and Dip

Dinner Tonight: Roast Beef and Vermont Cheddar Sandwich w/ Chips and Dip





For Breakfast this morning it was Ham and Eggs. I had purchased a small Meijer Sliced Pepper Ham. So I sliced several pieces up and fried them in a small skillet until heated through. Then in another
skillet I fried a Sunny Side Up Egg. Then I toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread
that I lightly Buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Good Breakfast to start an Icy and Cold morning. We got freezing rain overnight and snow on top of it, about 1/2 an itch. It all made for some slick roads out there, a lot of wrecks. It got to 40 degrees later and cloudy for the afternoon. I'm usually up by 6:00 am. or so but I slept in till 8:00 this morning! It felt good to get that extra sleep. Not much going on outside today so I did things around the house today. Cleaned the house and then some repairs. I replaced some of the lower wall trim around the house. I run into it sometimes in my Hoveround Mobility Chair and damage it. So a while back I bought a long strip of the wood trim at Home Depot. That way I have it on hand to replace it from time to time. So I stayed busy inside all day. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Roast Beef and Vermont Cheddar Sandwich w/ Chips and Dip.


Just seemed like a good day for a Sandwich for Dinner! For my Sandwich I’ll be using the Boar’s
Head Roast Beef, a slice of Boar’s Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese, Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo w/ Olive Oil, French’s Yellow Mustard, and served on Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bread. Now this is a Sandwich! I Can’t even describe how delicious the Boar’s Head Rare Roast Beef and Cheese is. It’s just so tender and flavorful. And of course Cheese, which makes anything better, with the Mayo and Mustard makes this the perfect Sandwich! To go with the Sandwich I’m having some Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips with some Dean’s Ranch Dressing Dip. For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.




Boar’s Head Deluxe Low Sodium Oven Roasted Beef – Cap-Off Top Round

Simply seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic, this tender cut is then roasted to delicious perfection. Boar’s Head Deluxe Low Sodium Oven Roasted Beef is a healthier take on a classic that is sensibly spiced for big roast beef flavor in each slice.

* Low Sodium
Gluten Free
* Milk Free
* Sugar Free
* Not a reduced calorie food.
* No MSG Added
https://boarshead.com/products/beef




Boar’s Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese

Crafted in the Green Mountain state with whole milk sourced from regional family dairy farms, this classic cheese has a mild flavor and creamy texture. Vermont Cheddar skewered with seedless grapes and Boar’s Head Ovengold Turkey makes an elegant kabob-style appetizer.

https://boarshead.com/products/cheese/15012-pre-cut-vermont-cheddar-cheese-white

No comments:

Post a Comment