Monday, November 12, 2018

6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Roasted Butternut Squash and Cut Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: 6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Roasted Butternut Squash and Cut Green Beans






For Breakfast this morning I Poached an Egg and served it on a toasted Thomas Light 100% Multi Grain English Muffin. I also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. 30 degrees out this morning. Cloudy and 40 degrees for the day. After Breakfast I went to the local Kroger for a few items and then stopped by McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom. Later I got the cart out of the shed along with a rake and leaf blower. Raked some leaves and cleaned off the deck and driveway areas. For Dinner tonight I prepared a 6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Roasted Butternut Squash and Cut Green Beans.



I had a Wild Idea Buffalo 6 oz. Sirloin Steak in the freezer and I set it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I love these Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks, always lean and so delicious! To prepare the it I rubbed the
Steak with a teaspoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with Dried Rosemary and McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated a Skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and tender.


Then for one side I prepared some Roasted Butternut Squash, easy recipe for some delicious
Butternut Squash! I purchased 1 small package of Diced Butternut Squash at Kroger. They sell packages of it that they dice up. This is a lot easier than peeling and seeding one yourself, especially if you don’t have a good knife to cut it. I’ll need; 1 package of Diced Butternut Squash, Walnut Pieces, 1 tablespoons Extra Light Olive Oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Grinder Sea Salt, and 1 teaspoon McCormick Grinder Peppercorn Medley.




To prepare it; Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the Squash on a sheet pan and drizzle with the Olive Oil, Salt, and Peppercorn and toss well. Arrange the squash in one layer and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until the Squash is tender, turning once with a spatula. And done, very easy to prepare. With the small amount of Seasoning and Olive Oil, it really brings out the flavor of Butternut Squash! The Walnuts work perfect with the Squash.






Then I also heated up a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. Just empty the can into a sauce pan and
heat until heated through. Then for Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.













Wild Idea – FINE CUT SIRLOIN STEAK 6 OZ.
We cherry-pick only the finest cuts of the sirloin. These sirloin steaks are a great choice for steak sandwiches, or steak and eggs. Cut from the primal sirloin, these steaks are versatile and delicious. 6 oz.
https://wildideabuffalo.com/products/fine-cut-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment