Sunday, September 9, 2018

Kitchen Closed, Pizza Hut tonight!

Dinner Tonight: Kitchen Closed, Pizza Hut tonight!



To start my morning off I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Restless night, still sore from the fall I had. Still raining out. We've had about 3" inches or more with the heavy rains moving in this morning. Lot of local flooding here in the area. Good chance of more rain coming in tomorrow. So not a lot going on, had everything done. So I kicked back and watched Football all day!








I was ready to prepare Dinner tonight but Mom wanted Pizza. And we all know, "What Mom wants Mom gets". We normally order from Domino's but she wanted Pizza Hut tonight. I ordered a medium Pizza. First one I've had in a very, very long time! I must admit, it was great! Plenty of toppings with Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Black Olives, Italian Sausage, Green Olives. The Pizza arrived on time and steaming hot! As I said plenty of toppings, sauce was great and cheese, well I love all cheese! Back to healthier eating tomorrow as the Kitchen reopens! For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn along with a Peach Diet Snapple to drink. Take care all!








Pizza Hut
1 - Medium Hand Tossed Pizza, Garlic Buttery Blend
Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara Sauce, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Black Olives, Italian Sausage, Green Olives
https://www.pizzahut.com/index.php#/home

No comments:

Post a Comment