Sunday, April 8, 2018

Winging it on a Sunday! – Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings

Dinner Tonight: Winging it on a Sunday! – Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings






For Breakfast this morning I Scrambled a couple of Eggs, heated up a couple of Johnsonville Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bread, and
had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Started the day at 31 degrees and had a high of 45 degrees and mostly sunny. After Lunch we went over to see Dad for a while, he's doing okay today! Back home I've been trying to gradually go through all the old items in the shed and get rid of them, Dad was bit of a Pack Rat. For Dinner tonight it’s Chicken Wings. I prepared Kroger Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings. I had these a while back and really liked them.





I prepared some of the Kroger Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings. I’ll be baking these, I preheated the oven to 425 degrees. Used a baking sheet, lined it with foil and sprayed it with Pam Non Stick
Cooking Spray. I lined the Wings up on the foil and seasoned them with the BBQ Dry Rub that came with the Wings. I then baked them for 17 minutes, flipping them over after 8 minutes. These turned out to be an excellent Wing! Excellent BBQ Dry Rub. Served these with a side of Litehouse Light Blue Cheese Dressing. I also reheated a couple of slices of the Multi Grain Bread. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn with a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.









Litehouse – Lite Blue Cheese Dressing

Made with 48% fewer calories than regular blue cheese dressing, this version tastes as delicious as ever. The handcrafted blue cheese crumbles and fresh buttermilk together create a taste you can feel good about. You won’t even miss those calories! Great taste with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

https://www.litehousefoods.com/products/lite-blue-cheese-dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment