Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Ham, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast

Dinner Tonight: Ham, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast





For Breakfast this Morning I had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. At 10:30 this morning we had to be over at the office of where Dad is staying. We are applying for Medicade for Dad. They seem to want everything you have but your first-born children. Hope we get it worked out, very stressful! Rain showers this morning and very windy. There's a lot of flooding all over the area, even had a Tornado watch last night. Mainly windy and a of 43 today. For Dinner tonight I want some Breakfast! So I prepared Ham, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast.






Breakfast for Dinner sounded perfect for Dinner tonight! I sliced up the rest of our Ham off the bone, I had prepared the Ham the day before. The Ham is so moist and delicious! We used Cook’s Bone In Ham. To prepare it I used a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, and heated it on medium heat. I then took a few slices of it and reheated it i tin the skillet for about 5 minutes. I love this Ham! It has such good flavor, perfect for Breakfast or Dinner.









Next I used the same skillet and I prepared a Sunny Side Up Egg. Fried it on medium low, seasoned
with Morton’s Lite Salt and Ground Black Pepper.










As the the Ham and Egg were cooking, in another skillet I prepared some Simply Potatoes Shredded
Hash Browns. I love these, I could have them every day! Again I used a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, added 1 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil, and heated it on medium heat.I fried these for 14 minutes. When done I sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.








Finally I toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bread. Topped them with
some I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Had a glass of 2% White Milk to drink. I had one hearty Comfort Food Dinner tonight! For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.











Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns

Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns fry up perfectly to a crisp, golden brown because they’re
made from quality potatoes. They’re always fresh, never frozen so you’ll never have to worry about freezer burn. Fresh, delicious potatoes mean you never have to sacrifice great homemade taste.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1/2 cup (81 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 70
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0.0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 55mg 2%
Carbohydrates 16.0g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8%
Sugars 0.0g
Protein 1.0g
http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/productview.cfm?p

No comments:

Post a Comment