Thursday, April 19, 2018

Kitchen Closed - Subway Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub

Today's Menu: Kitchen Closed - Subway Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub



I had to make some last minute changes for Dinner tonight. I planned on a full menu but we had to go over to where we have Dad for most of the morning and afternoon. Dad was having a very bad day and acting out of control. Feel so sorry for him the Dementia is really taking over his life. Nothing we can do but help him out and try to make it comfortable for him.



So anyway I was dead tired when we finally got home and the last thing I wanted to do is put together Dinner. So it was Subway tonight. I ordered Mom the Subway Club and I had the Subway 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce. The total calories for the sub is 270 calories and 41 net carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow Mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips and a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper. For dessert later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn with a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.





Subway – Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham
A sandwich so deliciously hearty, you won’t know you’re eating low fat. Enjoy the flavor of tender sliced turkey breast and Black Forest ham with your favorite veggies from juicy tomatoes to sweet red onions served on your favorite freshly baked bread.

https://www.subway.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment