Sunday, April 22, 2018

Last minute Dinner plans.............

Dinner Tonight: Subway Forest Ham and Turkey Sub



For Breakfast on this Sunday Morning I made a Breakfast Sandwich. I first toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffins. I love these Muffins, they're a 100 calories and 16 net carbs per serving. Next I lightly fried up some  slices of Boar's Head Sweet Sliced Ham. As the Ham was almost done I added a slice of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar and served it all on the English Muffin. One delicious way to start my day! Outside mostly cloudy with a high of 65 degrees. I twas yard work out today, finally. It's finally dried off enough to get some much needed yard work done. I had 5 bags of Red Wood Chips delivered yesterday. So today my Cousin's husband and son came over to spread the Wood Chips for me along with a few jobs around the house for me. Then later on I got the 4 wheel cart out and went around the house and sprayed for weeds and pick up limbs and such. Feels good to get outside and do some work!


Well I had Dinner planned out but we had an emergency with Dad late this afternoon again. I feel so sorry for him, he's mind is slowly going away due to the Dementia. He was really confused to day, he kept trying to get out of bed and leave. He fell while trying to get up. But he was okay, nothing broken. So we sat with him until he calmed down and finally going to sleep. Anything we can do to make him more comfortable. We miss him so much here at home.


So anyway I when we finally got home and the last thing I wanted to do is put together Dinner. We had Subway the other night when we spent the afternoon over there. So it was Subway again tonight. I ordered Mom the Subway Club and I had the Subway 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce. The total calories for the sub is 270 calories and 41 net carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow Mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips and a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper. For dessert later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn with a Coke Zero to drink.





Subway – Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham
A sandwich so deliciously hearty, you won’t know you’re eating low fat. Enjoy the flavor of tender sliced turkey breast and Black Forest ham with your favorite veggies from juicy tomatoes to sweet red onions served on your favorite freshly baked bread.

https://www.subway.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment