Friday, April 6, 2018

Roast Beef and Vermont Cheddar on Whole Grain w/ Tossed Salad

Dinner Tonight: Roast Beef and Vermont Cheddar on Whole Grain w/ Tossed Salad






It was a very long evening and morning for me. As I battled Phantom Pains throughout that time. I didn't get much sleep if any overnight as the pains were very intense. Why can't they come up with something to control them. But for now all I can do is grit my teeth and hope they pass. When they finally slowed and stopped I didn't do a whole lot of anything today but try to catch up on some sleep and relaxation. For Dinner I wanted something that didn't take a lot of effort to prepare so I went with a Roast Beef and Vermont Cheddar on Whole Grain with a Tossed Salad.




On our visit to Jungle Jim's International Market I picked up a few Boar's Head items from the Deli, Boar's Head, Deluxe Roast Beef, Honey Smoked Turkey, Sweet Sliced Ham, and Vermont Cheddar Cheese (Yellow). I'm using the Roast Beef and Vermont Cheddar. I served it on Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, topped it with some French's Yellow Mustard. I also had a small side of Ruffle's Reduced Fat Potato Chips.










I also had a Tossed Salad. I had a bag of Dole Greener Selection Salad. For the Salad Dressing I used Kraft Fat Free Classic Catalina Dressing along with a sprinkle of Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Pieces. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn with a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.












Boar's Head Deluxe Low Sodium Oven Roasted Beef - Cap-Off Top Round

Top round beef that is coated with salt, pepper and garlic and then oven roasted until tender and delicious. This product is sugar free and a good source of iron. We suggest pairing with our Lacey Swiss Cheese.

* Low Sodium
* Gluten Free
* Milk Free
* Sugar Free
* Not a reduced calorie food.
* No MSG Added
https://boarshead.com/products






Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese (Yellow)

Crafted in the Green Mountain state with whole milk sourced from regional family dairy farms, this
classic cheese has a mild flavor and creamy texture. Vermont Cheddar skewered with seedless grapes and Boar’s Head Ovengold Turkey makes an elegant kabob-style appetizer.

* Gluten Free
* Lactose Free
* Premium Vegetarian Products
* No MSG Added
https://boarshead.com/products

No comments:

Post a Comment