Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries






For Breakfast this morning I toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, Fried 2 Johnsonville Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, prepared a Sunnyside Up Egg, and a cup of Bigelow
Decaf Green Tea. After some warmer temps it's back down to 23 degrees this morning. Had a high of 35 degrees and cloudy out. After Breakfast I headed to McDonald's and picked up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. Then headed back out to the local Kroger and stopped by the bank before heading home. They finally broke ground for the new Kroger about 2 miles up the road. The Kroger around here is an older and small Kroger and the new one is going to be one of their Super Stores. It should be nice when they get it built. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries.




I just love these Buffalo Burgers! I made this one combining my two favorites, Wild idea Buffalo and
Jennie – O Turkey! I used Jennie – O Turkey Bacon for my Burger topping. Heated up a medium size skillet on medium high heat and fried the Bacon until it was crisp. Removed it from the skillet to a Paper Towel lined plate, and set aside. Always remember when frying Bacon use Bacon Math. Just decide how many slices you’ll need and double it. Because, at least when I fry Bacon, you end up eating as much as you fix as you’re preparing it!







For the Buffalo Burger I used my favorite, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers as usual. Their meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam
Non Stick Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I then pan fried it, in Extra Light Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side.  After flipping the Burger I added a slice of Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Cheese, with about 1 minute of cooking time left. Topped it with the Turkey Bacon and served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Hamburger Bun. Just love a good Buffalo Burger!





To go with my Burger I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. Seasoned them with
McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.











Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment