Sunday, January 28, 2018

Winging it on a Sunday! - Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings

Dinner Tonight: Winging it on a Sunday! - Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings






For Breakfast this morning I Scrambled a couple of Eggs, heated up a couple of slices of Turkey Spam, toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, and had my morning cup
of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. 29 degrees this morning but we had a high of 51 degrees and partly cloudy. Started a load of laundry after Breakfast and then went and picked up Breakfast for Mom and Dad at McDonald's. Mom went on to Church and I stayed home to take care of Dad. Did some light house cleaning and a few things around the house. Not much else going on. For Dinner tonight it's Chicken Wings. I prepared Kroger Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings. I had these a while back and really liked them.






I prepared some of the Kroger Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings.  I’ll be baking these, I preheated the oven to 425 degrees. Used a baking sheet, lined it with foil and sprayed it with Pam Non Stick
Cooking Spray. I lined the Wings up on the foil and seasoned them with the BBQ Dry Rub that came with the Wings. I then baked them for 17 minutes, flipping them over after 8 minutes. These turned out to be an excellent Wing! Excellent BBQ Dry Rub. Served these with a side of Litehouse Light Blue Cheese Dressing. I also reheated a couple of slices of the Multi Grain Bread. For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.







Litehouse - Lite Blue Cheese Dressing
Made with 48% fewer calories than regular blue cheese dressing, this version tastes as delicious as
ever. The handcrafted blue cheese crumbles and fresh buttermilk together create a taste you can feel good about. You won't even miss those calories! Great taste with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

https://www.litehousefoods.com/products/lite-blue-cheese-dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment