Tuesday, February 18, 2014

You're invited to join the Jennie-O Switch Circle...

A couple of weeks ago I was invited by Jennie - O to become a member of the Jennie-O Switch Circle, an online network of influential bloggers who will receive sneak peaks of all things Jennie-O. The other day I received a packet from Jennie - O that had recipes and coupons in it. I wouldn't have been invited if not for all my subscribers to my blogs and all of your comments and input. So thank you to Jennie - O for the invite and thank you to all the many readers!




Hi Mark,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out today on behalf of Jennie-O, a brand on a mission to show the world it's easy to eat well with nutritious, delicious turkey. We're big fans of the great, inspirational content you share on your blog and also noticed that many of the recipes you post include Jennie-O turkey products.

On behalf of the Jennie-O team, I'd like to invite you to join the Jennie-O Switch Circle, an online network of influential bloggers who will receive sneak peaks of all things Jennie-O.

As a member of the Switch Circle, you will be among the first to learn about new Jennie-O products, valuable coupons, contests and giveaways, delicious recipes and much, much more. Throughout the year, Jennie-O will also provide complementary coupons so you can sample Jennie-O products and recipes and share your thoughts with your fans.


Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
_______
On behalf of Jennie-O Turkey Store

No comments:

Post a Comment