Monday, September 9, 2013

Sharp Cheddar Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Sharp Cheddar Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries





The last couple of days I've been a little nervous as I found a small knot, or lump, on my right arm in the armpit area. And with my history of Melanoma it's always a bit unnerving when something like this pops up. So my Oncologist got me right in this afternoon to check everything out. The news was good! The knot I was feeling is a result of the Cancer Clinical Trial I took a few years back. The knot was near where and injection site was when I received treatment for the trial. As they say better safe than sorry.





For dinner I prepared a Sharp Cheddar Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries. I used the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/4 Lb. Buffalo Burger, my favorite which Wild Idea Buffalo was featured on the Food Network last night! The Burgers come frozen in a package 4 and pre-made. So just thaw and fry it! I seasoned it with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I pan fried it in Canola Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side. i served it on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Hamburger Bun and topped the Burger with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Sharp Cheddar.





To go with my Buffalo Burger I baked some Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries. I had a side of Hidden Valley Smoked Bacon Ranch Spread/Dip for my Fries. I really like these new dips that Hidden Vally has out. Then for dessert later a Del Monte Diced Mango in Light Syrup.





Hidden Valley™ Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread & Dip
Transform your sandwich from ordinary to craveable with Hidden Valley™ Sandwich Spread & Dip in Smoked Bacon Ranch.
Sandwich Spreads & Condiments
Surprise your sandwich lovers. The delicious taste of Hidden Valley® isn’t just for salads anymore. Now you can create craveable sandwiches with new Hidden Valley™ Sandwich Spreads & Dips. The mouthwatering possibilities are practically endless, so grab your favorite sandwich fixings and start spreading the yum.


http://www.hiddenvalley.com/products/sandwich-spreads-and-condiments/?gclid=CJ3pkKSurbkCFcE7OgodqBcAkQ





Del monte Diced Mangos in Light Syrup
These rich and luscious mangos are a healthy way to add a little sweetness to your day - fat-free, cholesterol free, and high in Vitamin C - that you can enjoy anywhere.

Sizes Available:
4 oz

INGREDIENTS: MANGO, WATER, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID (TO PRESERVE COLOR), CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID.


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 4oz (113g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 70 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Potassium: 105mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates: 18g 6%
Fiber: 1g 4%
Sugars: 17g %
Protein: 0g %
Vitamin A: 4%
Vitamin C: 100%


http://www.delmonte.com/Products/detail.aspx?id=510&c=215.220.222.222.274

No comments:

Post a Comment