Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Roasted Chicken w/ Stuffing, Garlic and Herb Hash Browns, and Corn on the Cob

Dinner Tonight: Roasted Chicken w/ Stuffing, Garlic and Herb Hash Browns, and Corn on the Cob





It was one of those nights and days, dealing with the painful Phantom Pains! Oh how I wish they would find a cure or the reasons these exist for amputees. But being an amputee I just have to deal with it but its so darn aggravating and painful. For dinner I went to the local Kroger and picked up a Savory Roasted Chicken. I prepared a Roasted Chicken w/ Stuffing, Garlic and Herb Hash Browns, and Corn on the Cob.





I had planned on Roasting a Chicken myself but with dealing with the Phantom Pains it was the easier, the better! t o prepare the Chicken I just reheated it in the oven on 325 degrees for 30 minutes. It's hard to beat these for not only taste but convince also.





For side dishes I prepared a box of Stove Top Lower Sodium Chicken Stuffing Mix. Stove Top has several different kinds but the Chicken is my favorite. I never was a Stuffing fan until this past year, and now I love it. I also prepared some of Simply Potatoes Garlic and Herb Hash Browns and boiled a couple of ears of Green Giant Mini Ears of Sweet Corn. If you like Sweet Corn and never tried the Green Giant frozen Ears of Corn give them a try! Every bit as good as fresh and some of the sweeter Corn I've ever had. For dessert/snack tonight a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn and a night of the new Survivor Show.






Stove Top Stuffing Mix, Chicken, Low Sodium


* 1 box, 3 meal ideas, 30 minutes
* One step
* With real chicken broth
* Cooks in 5 minutes
* 35% less sodium than regular stove top


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 0.17 box dry mix (28 g)
Per Serving   % Daily Value*
Calories 110

Calories from Fat 9

Total Fat 1.0g 2%

Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%

Cholesterol 0mg 0%

Sodium 250mg 10%

Carbohydrates 22.0g 7%

Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4%

Sugars 2.0g

Protein 3.0g

No comments:

Post a Comment