Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Subway 6″ Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sub and Ruffles Light Chips


Dinner Tonight: The Kitchen is Closed – Subway 6″ Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sub and Ruffles Light Chips




i was making a light Breakfast this morning around 6:30 and it was 64 degrees. At noon it was 40 degrees and by nightfall they say around 35 degrees with a frost warning for in the morning. A very odd Spring this year. I spent the afternoon at the hospital visiting my Dad who is getting a lot better but will have to spend some time in rehab to regain his strength. So after that I really didn't want to cook so once again the kitchen was closed and it was Subway to the rescue! I had a 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce while Mom had a Subway Club. The total calories for the sub is 320 calories and 44 carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Light Fat Free Potato Chips, 80 calories and 17 carbs per serving (15 Chips). For dessert/snack later tonight a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.





No comments:

Post a Comment