Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Subway 6″ Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sub and Ruffles Light Chips


Today’s Menu: The Kitchen is Closed – Subway 6″ Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sub and Ruffles Light Chips




This wacky weather around here continues. It's been 80 the last two days and by Friday a high in the low
50's. Well both my Mom and Dad are down with head colds. Neither wanted anything heavy for dinner so I went to Subway and made them a Salad for dinner tonight and that hit the spot for both and myself. I had a 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce while Mom and Dad had a Subway Club. The total calories for the sub is 320 calories and 44 carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Light Fat Free Potato Chips, 80 calories and 17 carbs per serving (15 Chips). For dessert later a Jello Sugarless Dark Chocolate Pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment