Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich


Dinner Tonight: Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich




Well my original plan was to have a new recipe with Chicken Tenders that had Honey in the recipe. I thought
I had plenty of Honey on hand but as I was gathering my ingredients I found I just had a small amount and it had turned to Sugar. I'll learn to check ahead! So with that put on hold I went with Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder and Hearty Potatoes w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich.




The Clam Chowder was easy to prepare; just empty the can into a small sauce pan and stir and heat. It's a very good tasting Chowder that's nice and thick. I served it with a side of Skyline Oyster Crackers. To go with the Chowder I made a Grilled Cheese Sandwich using Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread and Sargento Reduced Fat Cheddar Jack Cheese. Everything simple but filling and delicious. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding.





Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder w/ Hearty Potatoes Soup

Tender Atlantic clams & heart potatoes
America's #1 selling New England clam chowder
Good source of fiber**
Thick & creamy
**Contains 13 g of total fiber per serving

Made in USA



Nutrition Facts

Servings:  1
Calories 210 Sodium 870 mg
Total Fat 12 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 2 g Total Carbs 17 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 3 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 1 g
Trans 0 g Protein 6 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 8%
Vitamin C 6% Iron 6%


INGREDIENTS: CLAM STOCK, POTATOES, CLAMS, VEGETABLE OIL (CORN, COTTONSEED, CANOLA AND/OR SOYBEAN), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: POTATO STARCH, BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, FLAVORING, SPICE, FLAVORING (COD), CLAM EXTRACT POWDER (CLAM MEAT, SALT, SUGAR, SOY SAUCE [SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT]), SUCCINIC ACID


http://www.campbellsoup.com/Products/Chunky?pd=yes

No comments:

Post a Comment