Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kitchen Closed Due to the Flu! Thank You Domino's!


Dinner Tonight: Medium Pepperoni and Italian Sausage Domino's Pizza


I've been taking care of Mom and Dad for over a week now, both down with the flu that's been going
around. Me, I've been lucky I've avoided it. Till now! Sometime overnight I started feeling the effects of it. Coughing, sneezing, and runny nose, NO FUN! So now all three of us have it and in a case like this, The Kitchen is Closed! So hello Domino's!


So I ordered a Domino’s Pizza to be delivered. We ordered a Medium Pizza with Shredded Provolone Cheese, Normal amount of the Robust Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Black Olives, on a Hand Tossed Pizza. It’s nice not to have to prepare dinner. First time in quite a while. I think we had a Pizza on New Year’s Day so it’s been a while. Pizza came as ordered hot and delicious, thank you Domino’s! For dessert later I'm really not sure. The way I feel now maybe nothing but sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment