Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Sugar Snap Peas


Dinner Tonight: Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Sugar Snap Peas




Another Sunny Spring like day outside. Got the 4 wheel mobility cart out along with my fishing pole and
tackle box. Spent most of the day down by the community lake fishing. Nothing more relaxing and peaceful. Caught a few small Bass that I released back, Nice Day! For dinner; Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Sugar Snap Peas.



I used another of the Great Range Bison Sirloin Steaks. I have an order coming next week from Wild Idea Buffalo. ordered some Top Sirloin, Ground Buffalo, and premade Buffalo 1/4 lb. Burgers. So for tonight's dinner I pan fried my Steak in Canola Oil about 4 minutes per side. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I topped it with a side of Sauteed Mushrooms. Sauteed in Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned with Roasted Cumin, Thyme, and Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper.




For side dishes I had a Baked Potato that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and topped with Newman's Own Pineapple Salsa. I also had Walmart Marketside Sugar Snap Peas. Love these, everybody that I've got to try these love them! They come in a microwavable bag. Just heat for 2 minutes and their done. Quick, easy, and delicious. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread topped with 2 scoops of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment