Friday, April 12, 2013

Fried Lake Perch w/ Rice A Roni and Sliced Carrots


Dinner Tonight: Fried Lake Perch w/ Rice A Roni and Sliced Carrots





Well were back to a cloudy and chilly day outside again. They say just for a day or so I just hope their right !
Busy all day just doing little things in the house and running errands. I had no clue on what to have for dinner right up to the time it was time to prepare it. I ended up preparing a Fried Lake Perch w/ Rice A Roni and Sliced Carrots.



The Lake Perch was from the Kroger Seafood Department that I had purchased yesterday. I seasoned them with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and rolled them in Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs. I then skillet fried them in Canola Oil to a golden brown. Perch is just good eating! It's good baked but in my opinion you just can't beat golden brown fried fish.



For side dishes to go with the Perch I had Rice A Roni (Chicken Flavored), a small can of Sliced Carrots, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. The Rice A Roni was in a microwavable cup. Just heat for 3 1/2 minutes and it's ready. For dessert/snack later tonight, while watching one of my favorite shows "Grimm", a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.




Rice A Roni Chicken

A family classic! Our Rice-A-Roni® Chicken flavor blends rice and vermicelli with chicken broth, onions, parsley, garlic and other natural flavors to create a delicious side dish that will delight your whole family. It's the perfect complement to your favorite chicken recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment