Saturday, January 19, 2013

I am a Member of the Goetta Nation!!


I've got my member card and as of 7:20 am this morning I am a proud Member of the Goetta Nation! I had been wanting to try Goetta for quite sometime so while shopping the other morning I came across Glier's Turkey Goetta and i grabbed a couple of loaves of it, and am I glad I did!


I sliced some up into sausage like patties and pan fried them in Canola Oil. They fried up fantastic, crispy and delicious. Much like Sausage Patties but they fry up a bit more crispy and the seasoning and Steel Oats in them. But they are delicious and will be part of my Breakfast menus from now on! These would make a fantastic Hash!

For Breakfast I had 2 Goetta Turkey Patties, a serving of Hash Browns and buttered Toast. For my parents I prepared Eggs Sunnyside Up, Turkey Goetta Patties, Hash Browns, and Buttered Toast. My Dad had tried Goetta years ago but my Mom had never tried either. She is now a Goetta lover also! Love that Glier's Turkey Goetta!  






Glier's Turkey Goetta


Turkey Goetta
Featuring the famous Glier’s Goetta recipe and fewer calories, Turkey Goetta is our answer to the health-conscious consumer who is unwilling to sacrifice taste.


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1/6 package (75g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45Calories 120

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5g 8%
  Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Cholesterol 30mg 10%
Sodium 540mg 22%
Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
  Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
  Sugars 0g
Protein 11g

No comments:

Post a Comment