Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Green Beans, Skillet Fried Red Potato Wedges,...


Today's Menu: Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Green Beans, Skillet Fried Red Potato Wedges, and Baked Garlic Knot Bread




It's a beautiful and Sunny day out but really cold! But the days are getting longer so the change of season's is getting closer. For dinner i prepared Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Green Beans, Skillet Fried Red Potato Wedges, and Baked Garlic Knot Bread. I was using my last Bison Sirloin that I had in the freezer and like clock work I received my order from Wild Idea Buffalo!


The Bison Sirloin was Great Range Brand Bison meat.I seasoned the Sirloin with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and pan fried it in Canola Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side to medium rare. It was a thinner Steak so it didn't take long to fry. I topped it with some Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms. I can eat saute Mushrooms with every meal, I love Mushrooms!


For sides with my Bison I prepared Green Beans, Red Potato Wedges, and garlic Knot Bread. The Green Beans were Del Monte Single Serving. First time I prepared the Red Potatoes, they were Simply Potatoes brand. They come packaged, cut, and seasoned. Just prepare them how you like, bake or fry, or in Potato Dishes. I'll have to get more of these they turned out delicious! I also baked some more of the Walmart Bakery Garlic Knot Bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.  




Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges

Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges bake up crispy on the outside and tender on the inside in minutes, because they're made from fresh potatoes, never frozen. Because our potatoes are fresh, never frozen, you'll never have to worry about freezer burn. Fresh, delicious potatoes mean you never have to sacrifice great homemade taste.



Simply Potatoes
Red Potato Wedges

Nutrition Facts
Calories 50 Sodium 250 mg
Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 10 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 2 g
Trans 0 g Protein 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg


http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/productview.cfm?prid=38

No comments:

Post a Comment