Sunday, February 24, 2019

Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





For Breakfast this morning I Poahced an Egg and served it on a toasted slice of Aunt Millie's Light
Whole Grain Bread. Also had that morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea.Very windy and 51 degrees out today, but at least its not raining. Not real active today, I woke up about 4:00 this morning with those Phantom Pains. They finally let up around 2:00 this afternoon but as usual they took everything out of me. So it was truly a day of rest. For Dinner tonight I had a Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.







As always I’m using the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Burgers. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty,
juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3 1/2 minutes per side, and done. After I flipped the Burger I added a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese on top.







As my Burger was getting done, I had bought a loaf of Gold Miner California Sour Dough Bread at Meijer. I got 2 slices. I heated a skillet up and added some Blue Bonnet Light Butter and heated the pan on medium. Put my Burger on the Sour Dough Bread and toasted it in the skillet I just heated. I love that Sour Dough Bread. But I don’t have it too often because of the higher Calories and Carbs than the Aunt Millie's Bread I normally use. The Burger was delicious!








I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Diet Sprite Zero to drink.












Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are
ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.

https://wildideabuffalo.com/collections/premium-ground-bison-burgers/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment