Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes and Mini Ears of Sweet Corn

Dinner Tonight: Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes and Mini Ears of Sweet Corn





For Breakfast this morning I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin, Scrambled some egg Beater's Egg Whites, heated up 2 Johnsonville Turkey Breakfast Sausage links, and had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Rain and passing thunderstorms today with a high of 86 degrees. Did some house cleaning for part of the day. Then went out in the shed and replaced some shelf brackets, had a couple that were broke and the other ones were about to break. For Dinner Tonight; Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes and Mini Ears of Sweet Corn.



When having Ribs I usually make my Crock Pot Pork Back Ribs, I changed it up today. I've seen
Curly's Ribs advertised and in the stores forever but had never tried them before tonight's Dinner. I bought a package of the Curly's Baby Back Ribs from the local Kroger the other day. First thing I liked was that these are a lot easier and quicker to prepare.








To prepare them, it couldn't be easier; The package instructions - Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Remove ribs from package and place on baking sheet; cover with foil. Bake 20-25 minutes.


I then I came across another way to bake them from the - Pass the Peas Please blog on blogspot, 
(http://passthegreenpeasplease.blogspot.com/2014/02/store-bought-favorite-curlys-hickory.html). Heat your oven to 300 degrees.  Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil.  Place the ribs on the foil then cover the cookie sheet with foil.  Place in the oven and cook for 3 hours. I went with this way to preapre them. I always like the low and slow way to prepare food! For extra Sauce I used Jack Daniel's Honey Barbecue Sauce. For the last 1/2 hour of cooking time I pulled back the top foil and brushed on The Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce across the top of the Ribs. Put the foil back on and finished cooking them.




The Ribs came out incredible! Tender, flavorful, and bursting with that BBQ flavor! So Curly's Baby Back Ribs is a very delicious and time saving way to have some Ribs! I had bought 2 packages of them, I have the other one in the freezer.












For one side I prepared some Bob Evan’s Mashed Potatoes. Just microwave for 6 minutes and serve, just as good as homemade, if not better. I just think Ribs and Mashed Potatoes were meant to be together. But being a Potato Lover I think Potatoes are meant for every meal!












For another side dish I boiled some Green Giant Mini Ears of Sweet Corn. It’s frozen Mini Ears of
Sweet Corn and you just boil for 10 minutes and you have some of the Sweetest Corn you can find! For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.













Curly's Baby Back Pork Ribs

Curly’s Authentic Hickory Smoked BBQ products are always pulled, never shredded, for true restaurant quality. We start with the best cuts of meat—absolutely no fillers—then expertly smoke our pork, beef, chicken and ribs for hours so that you can enjoy the cuts you crave in minutes. Look for Curly’s at your local grocery store!
We expertly smoke our ribs for hours so you don’t have to. Enjoy a juicy and unforgettable flavor experience with Curly’s Ribs.

https://curlys.com/products

No comments:

Post a Comment