Thursday, June 14, 2018

Bison Chopped Steak w/ Cut Green Beans – Potatoes and Texas Toast

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Steak w/ Cut Green Beans – Potatoes and Light Texas Toast






Started my day off with a Poached Egg, toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bread
(lightly buttered), and a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Still adjusting to our life without Dad around. It seems to hurt less each day. I had to have Mom at her family doctor at 9:15 this morning. She had to get a check up and an EKG. Mom goes next week to have Cataract Removal on her left eye. She goes back in 2 weeks to have the right eye done. Afterward I took Mom  to the Gordon Food Service Store. Back home I did some work around the yard and shed. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Bison Chopped Steak w/ Cut Green Beans – Potatoes and Light Texas Toast.




For Dinner tonight it’s one of my favorites, the SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak. I
love this Chopped Steak. To start I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare it I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and  Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare it. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steak. I cooked each side 2 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These are so tender you could slice them with a spoon and have an excellent taste to them.




For one side I heated up a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans and Potatoes. I really like using the Del Monte Cut Green Beans and New Potatoes, contains 2 of my favorite vegetables (Green Beans and Potatoes). Just empty the can into a small sauce pan and heat until heated through. I also baked a slice of the New York Bakery Light Texas Toast. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Diet Green Tea Snapple to drink.











SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the
Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.
http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/









Del Monte Blue Lake® Cut Green Beans and Potatoes with Ham-Style Flavor

Del Monte Fresh Cut Green Beans & Potatoes. Made with natural sea salt with ham style flavor.
Contains no preservatives. Free from GMOs.

* Del Monte Fresh Cut Green Beans and Potatoes.
* With natural sea salt.
* With ham style flavor.
* No preservatives.
* Grown in the USA.
http://www.delmonte.com/products/vegetables/mixed-vegetables/blue-laker-cut-green-beans-and-potatoes-ham-style-flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment